http://ecrire.clicforum.com 2011-07-26 Créations littéraires :: Jordan Retro For Sale Womens
  Créations littéraires

Index

S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue  
Jordan Retro For Sale Womens

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Créations littéraires Index du Forum -> Espace romans -> Romans en cours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr 2018 - 04:10    Sujet du message: Jordan Retro For Sale Womens Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 26 (Xinhua) -- Brazil forward Neymar has rejected claims that his party-boy image and hectic lifestyle could take his focus off next month's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

Neymar has been criticized by sections of Brazil's media for regularly posting images of himself partying and posing with other celebrities to his millions of social media followers.

His recent performances for Brazil have also been questioned, having received five red cards for ill-discipline in the past 18 months.

"I think you have to start by looking at what I do on the pitch," the 24-year-old Barcelona star told a news conference on Tuesday. "The moment I am off the field it's my personal time.

"I like to go out and have fun with my friends. I have family too so why can't I go out to clubs? I can and I will. I am well aware what my duties are the next day. I am going to keep going out and I don't see anything wrong with that."

Neymar is one of three players over the age of 23 allowed in each squad by the International Olympic Committee.

Barcelona only agreed to release him for the tournament on the proviso that he missed the centenary edition of the Copa America in June.

The Olympic football tournament is the sport's only major international competition that Brazil has yet to win.

Despite the pressure to succeed in front of Brazil's own fans, Neymar vowed not to let any negative thoughts enter his mind.

"I am not worried about losing," he said. "Being afraid of losing robs you of the desire to win. If we lose, we lose with our heads high and we carry on but if it is up to me we're going to do everything possible to win.

"I don't like to lose, losing never crosses my mind, I want to bring that gold medal for Brazil that has been so difficult."

Brazil will fine-tune their preparations for the tournament with a friendly against Japan in Goiania on July 30.

The hosts will debut at the Rio 2016 Games against South Africa in Brasilia on Aug. 4.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- Michael Phelps said he was "honored" and "humbled" after being chosen as the opening ceremony flag-bearer for the US Olympic team on Wednesday.

The 31-year-old was elected to lead the US delegation into the Maracana stadium on Friday by his 554 teammates.

"I'm honoured to be chosen, proud to represent the US, and humbled by the significance of carrying the flag and all it stands for," Phelps said.

Phelps, who will be competing at his fifth Games, is the most decorated Olympian of all time, having won 22 medals - 18 of them gold.

"For Sydney, I just wanted to make the team. For Athens, I wanted to win gold for my country. For Beijing, I wanted to do something nobody else had done. In London, I wanted to make history. And now, I want to walk in the opening ceremony, take it all in, represent America in the best possible way and make my family proud. This time around, it's about so much more than medals."

It will be the first time Phelps has participated in an Olympic opening ceremony. He has avoided taking part at previous Games to focus on his events, which usually begin the next day.

"A lot of swimmers don't normally walk in the opening ceremony because swimming is the first week," he told NBC. "It's kind of tough when for me, in the past I would swim the 400m IM [individual medley] on the first day. I get up and go right from the get-go. It's tough to be on your legs for that long. You're on your legs for like six or seven hours and it's a long night."

Phelps will be just the second swimmer to carry the US flag, joining four-time Olympic medalist Gary Hall, who was given the honor at the Montreal Games in 1976.

In Rio, Phelps will compete in the 100m and 200m butterfly and 200m individual medley. He is also expected to be a part of the US relay teams.

In addition to adding to his Olympic medal tally, Phelps is aiming to become only the third athlete to win gold in the same event at four consecutive Olympics, joining Al Oerter (discuss) and Carl Lewis (long jump). He could perform the feat in both the 100m butterfly and 200m individual medley.

NEW DELHI Air Jordan Retro For Sale Womens , Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- At least five people, including four Spanish nationals Air Jordan Shoes For Sale Womens , were killed when their mini bus collided head-on with a container truck in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh Saturday, a senior police official said.

Six other Spanish nationals were injured in the accident on Madanapalle-Punganuru Road in the state's Chitoor district Air Jordan For Sale Womens , local police chief Rajasekhara Babu told the media.

The accident happened when the driver of the mini bus carrying the 10 Spanish nationals, who came from Spain to oversee development activities in villages in Andhra Pradesh Jordan Retro For Sale Womens , lost control of the vehicle while negotiating a curve and hit the container truck coming from the opposite side.

A probe has been ordered, the official said.

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has expressed grief over the accident.

77 telecom fraud suspects returned to China from Fiji

In pics: First freight train from Czech's Prague to E China's Yiwu

Highlights of 2017 IAAF World Championships Day 1 in London

Bullet train introduced to visitors in Nanning

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

In pics: "dad of pandas" in SW China's Chongqing Zoo

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

TIRANA Jordan Shoes For Sale Womens , Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- The crediting activity to Albanian economy registered a drop in the first six months of 2017, official statistics released by the Albanian central bank showed Sunday.

The total loan portfolio in the end of June was worth 543.5 billion lek (4.8 bln U.S. dollars) or nearly 1 billion lek less than t.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr 2018 - 04:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Créations littéraires Index du Forum -> Espace romans -> Romans en cours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Referencement